- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information ( email address, name )
- Postcodes or locations of your choosing that may or may not relate to your physical location
- Your interactions with our service including searches and preference changes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rumage with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or leave our site and go to a partners site in order to acquire an item
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Search for items using our service
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our partner sites which we are linked to.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Provide the service of finding items you have asked us to look for.
- Email you with feedback forms to help us improve our service
- Send you notifications for updated results on your requested items.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data with Amazon Web Services Europe.
Our Company will keep your personal information for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing records if you no longer use our services.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Rumage from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please change your communication preferences in our app or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 7970382156
Or write to us: 2Hand Ltd T/A Rumage, Pleck Cottage, Hedge End, Blandford, Dorset, DT110EB
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Preventing bots from sending spam to our services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 7970382156
Or write to us at: 2hand Ltd T/A Rumage, Pleck Cottage, Hedge End, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 0EB
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 1231113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF