Star Wars Day is on May 4th and celebrates everything about Star Wars! The first film was released in 1977, and since then its influence can be seen worldwide. Whether you want to celebrate it by cuddling up on a sofa to watch your favourite episode, or by re-enacting the Battle of Endor in your back garden, Rumage has got the Star Wars something for it!
If you are preparing for the May Bank holidays and want some family fun, name as many Jedi Masters as you can in a minute. Or here are some Star Wars trivia questions to get you started:
- Who is Palpatine’s granddaughter? Answer: Rey.
- What is Mando’s real name from The Mandalorian? Answer: Din Djarin.
- What is Kylo Ren’s birth name? Answer: Ben Solo.
- What is the episode number of the first Star Wars film to be released? Answer: IV.
- Anakin Skywalker grew up to be who? Answer: Darth Vader.
- What species is Chewbacca? Answer: Wookiee.
- What’s the name of Boba Fett’s ship? Answer: Slave I.
- Who killed Jabba the Hutt? Answer: Princess Leia.
- What was Finn’s stormtrooper number? Answer: FN-2187.
- Luke lost which of his hands in a fight with Darth Vader? Answer: His right hand.
Have a great day! And may the Force be with you!